Every business continuity or disaster recovery strategy must include the ability to back up and store critical data to a secure offsite location. This allows companies to retrieve data from any Internet-connected device should they experience a business interruption, catastrophic failure, or the inability to access their place of business. Now more than ever, data backup, security, and recovery is of paramount importance. For many companies, data is the lifeblood of the business.
- Security: A company with advanced expertise that is dedicated to servicing your data centers means that you can trust that your data will remain secure. With knowledge of the very latest technologies and processes, a data center manager offers assured virtual and physical security.
- Operations: Having a dedicated data center team means that your internal IT team can focus on their core tasks, not data center management — which in many cases is not their area of expertise. This frees up your IT resources to focus on running and improving your business.
- Finances: Data center service providers update their energy management tactics regularly, meaning that your provider will constantly be looking for ways to save on energy costs by monitoring and improving data center cooling and power. In addition, a data center service provider brings operational expertise and knowledge of maintenance processes that can extend the life of your data infrastructure, which can save a lot of money in the long run. Finally, companies will see cost savings in bundled data center services that are comprehensive, and as a result, extremely cost-effective.
What We Offer
Blue Wave Micro offers a variety of data center services designed to support a high-performance, always-on data center. We securely encrypt your data before it leaves the premises, and back it up automatically to our secure data centers, which provide redundancy and security. When necessary, you can restore files securely over the Internet with just a few mouse clicks.
Our data center services include:
- DCIM (data center infrastructure management) software to monitor power utilization trends and environmental conditions
- Data center migration, builds, installations, and co-locationing
- Asset tracking to keep track of mission critical IT assets
- 24/7/365 monitoring and support
- Ancillary services to help with hardware reboots, cabling, lock resets or other project needs
- Data encryption
- Data backup
- Redundancy and high-level security
- Easy file restoration over the Internet
- Tech Support and Consultation